Repairs Contact Centre Advisor
In your role as Contact Centre Adviser, you will ensure that we achieve high levels of customer satisfaction when interacting with customers and colleagues.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you hold a Customer Service qualification (NVQ or similar) along with experience of working in a similar role?
- Are you organised and able to manage your time effectively and efficiently?
- Are you committed to providing great customer service and seeing problems through to delivery?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Contact Centre Adviser to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Contact Centre Adviser, you will:
- Provide support and assistance to our Customers when reporting repairs, ensuring that the correct diagnosis is established.
- Ensure that tasks given are completed to a high standard and within set timescales.
- Have good communication skills and proactively manage relationships with colleagues, customers, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Have an understanding of the NHF Schedule of Rates and knowledge of Castleton or QL would be advantageous.
- Have Repair diagnosis knowledge and experience.
- Positively challenge and promote continuous improvements and bring a proactive and adaptable attitude to the team.
- Ensure all relevant company policies, procedures and standards are understood and adhered to.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- 25 days paid annual leave and will accrue an additional day of annual leave based on length of service
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 5% by us
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts and freebies from the UK’s biggest brands
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Contact Centre Adviser, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.