Business Support Officer (Surveying & Voids)
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced Support Officers to join the Support Team. The team provides support to the wider Surveying & Voids Team, and is the liaison between our Surveyors and customers.
This is a fast paced and varied role, dealing with complex sensitive cases and requires a dedicated and reliable individual who is willing to learn and hopefully expand their knowledge within the service.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
• Experience of raising, monitoring and recording work orders though a relevant housing / repair management system.
• Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
• Experience in investigating and reporting on numerous sources of data
• Experience in dealing with a wide range of people including clients, staff, contractors and external agencies.
• Some experience with high profile legal cases.
• Experience in diary management and appointment scheduling.
• Knowledge and understanding of an administration service and problem solving in the absence of key staff.
• Educated to A-Level, NVQ 3 or equivalent or extensive experience in a similar role.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity.
If you experience any technical issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job number and title.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.
Advertised: 09 Jul 2021 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 23 Jul 2021 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time