Finance Business Partner
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Peabody Finance team. Across Peabody, managers and executives depend on their Finance Business Partner to provide insight into financial results. We are looking for strong, talented finance professionals to fill this need for clients in IT and Facilities. You will have full responsibility for partnering with IT and Facilities and financial analysis for new ways of working and other exciting projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have significant finance experience and proven track record at Finance Business Partner level. You will have an ability to develop relevant financial analysis for key strategic decisions and capital projects. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be able to develop a sound understanding of the business to proactively support their financial needs.
- Experience of working as a finance business partner, with evidence of successfully advising and influencing senior management.
- Experience of managing complex financial issues in an environment of change.
- Experience developing financial models to support key strategic decisions and track progress on long term projects.
- Excellent ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manager their business.
- Understand how metrics and measures align and track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills and ability to develop business networks and work collaboratively with central group functions, and Corporate Services colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively with high level internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgement in delivering a service and Peabody’s aims and objectives.
- Sound up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Understanding of the regulatory framework for landlords (desirable).
CCAB accountancy or other qualification with post qualification experience.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.
Advertised: 13 Jul 2021 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 25 Jul 2021 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time