Estate and Land Officer
2 days left
- Organisation Type
- Local authority
Do you have a proven track record in Estate and Land Management?
Can you juggle competing priorities, work to deadlines and solve problems?
Epping Forest District Council is looking for motivated and performance driven individuals who can work with customers and deliver excellent customer focused services within its Housing Management Team. If you are enthusiastic, with an eye for detail who can work in a small team and on their own initiative then this role may well be for you.
Working in our Estates and Land team – you will be responsible for estate and land management on housing land within the District, supported by a Team Manager. The team ensures that housing estates are regularly inspected to help sustain attractive, clean, safe open spaces and communal areas. They are also responsible for day to day management of, regularisation and some enforcement action relating to the use and / or misuse of the councils housing land
You will be the main contact point for customers within a defined geographical area.
To be successful in this challenging role you will need to have excellent written and verbal communications skills; be able to work independently; have good IT skills and an aptitude for customer service. Experience working within an organisation of comparable scale and complexity; either a local authority or RSL is essential. It would be preferable to have worked in a housing management setting, with estate management experience.
Why it's great to work for Epping Forest District Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- 28 days annual leave.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Epping Forest. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV with a covering statement, of no more than two pages, which sets out how you meet the job role. Candidates that do not demonstrate that they fulfil the requirements of the job role may not be shortlisted.
For more information contact Mrs R Smith (Team Manager – Estate and Land Management) on Tel 01992 564186.
The closing date for applications is 4th August 2021.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Waltham Abbey
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Waltham Abbey
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Waltham Abbey
- Development / regeneration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Waltham Abbey
- Land acquisition Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Waltham Abbey