Development Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Would you like to work for an organisation who is rated number 8th in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Housing Associations to Work for 2021 and has the top rating of G1 V1 from the Regulator of Social Housing?
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people with a learning disability? Are you an expert in your field?
We are recruiting for an experienced Development Finance Business Partner to join our well established finance team. The role is home based with occasional travel to our Manchester office (and other locations) and it is a full time (37.5 hrs per week) permanent vacancy.
This new role is an increase to our Finance team at Golden Lane Housing (GLH) as one of our Finance Business Partners. Finance business partners are central to the GLH Finance Department function, in ensuring financial and policy outcomes are managed with Value For Money and Housing Regulation compliance as paramount consideration.
The role will support our Development team with new business, financial appraisal and modelling requirements to ensure that our schemes are viable and our financial risks are mitigated.
You'll also be responsible for our annual forecast and involved in the budget planning process as support to the Head of Strategic Planning.
Key skills, qualifications and experience required for this role:
- A recognised accounting qualification, (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Provide clear, relevant advice to support effective decision making in specific business areas for which you will be responsible
- Experience of working within Finance with good understanding of budgeting and accounting principles
- Ability to understand and articulate risks and mitigations
- Financial analysis and appraisal skills.
- Housing Experience Build strong and productive relationships with GLH teams to ensure you become a trusted advisor and challenge is welcomed
- Evidence of excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills across all level
(Please see the Job Description and Personal Specification for a more extensive list of responsibilities, experiences and key skills required for this role).
Please apply with a full and up to date CV.
This role will close for shortlisting on Sunday 1st August and interviews will commence shortly after the close date via MS Teams.