Interim Senior Project Manager
Position: Interim Senior Project Manager
Location: North London
Rate: £400 per day INSIDE of IR35
Length of Contract: 3 months rolling
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside a Housing Association to recruit an Interim Senior Project Manager.
The post holder will manage a team responsible for producing effective short and long term investment programmes for the chosen area. Manage a team responsible for effective detailed pre-planning and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programmes
Manage a budget of circa £8.5million and to ensure works are delivered within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets.
- Lead, manage, guide and support a team ensuring that clear and agreed plans and objectives are in place to deliver exceptional customer service and quality through the delivery of investment projects and programmes.
- Manage a team to provide detailed pre-planning and delivery of projects and programmes in partnership with tier 1 contractor and appropriate SMEs within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets.
- Develop, plan and prepare a detailed rolling planned investment programmes of work that align to the Asset strategy, including the delivery of any applicable stock condition surveys.
- Develop, in conjunction with Planned Investment Partnership Manager and stakeholders 5-year programme based on a borough by borough delivery approach.
- Manage a team to deliver on-site inspections which provides assurance of the quality of service and product delivered.
- Manage team to deliver applicable elements of governance framework for programme delivery.
- Manage delivery of projects and programmes using the Exceptional Client key stages and methodology.
- Provides advice, guidance and support to customers, partners and colleagues ensuring a quality service is given in order to achieve Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Reviews and policies, processes and procedures ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
- Manages and monitors expenditure and budgets to ensure cost effectiveness is kept at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
- Experience in contract management in a planned investment delivery context.
- Experience of managing teams in planning and delivering large projects and programmes on time and within budget constraints to high levels of customer satisfaction and in line with corporate objectives.
- Experience in the use of open book cost models for planned investment contract delivery.
- Experience of managing / delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of programmes.
A full Job Description is available on request.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.
Apply for Interim Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly