Position: Interim Senior Project Manager
Rate: £400 per day INSIDE of IR35
Length of Contract: 3 months rolling
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside a Housing Association to recruit an Interim Senior Project Manager.
The post holder will manage a team responsible for producing effective short and long term investment programmes for the chosen area. Manage a team responsible for effective detailed pre-planning and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programmes
Manage a budget of circa £8.5million and to ensure works are delivered within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets.
- Lead, manage, guide and support a team ensuring that clear and agreed plans and objectives are in place to deliver exceptional customer service and quality through the delivery of investment projects and programmes.
- Manage a team to provide detailed pre-planning and delivery of projects and programmes in partnership with tier 1 contractor and appropriate SMEs within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets.
- Develop, plan and prepare a detailed rolling planned investment programmes of work that align to the Asset strategy, including the delivery of any applicable stock condition surveys.
- Develop, in conjunction with Planned Investment Partnership Manager and stakeholders 5-year programme based on a borough by borough delivery approach.
- Manage a team to deliver on-site inspections which provides assurance of the quality of service and product delivered.
- Manage team to deliver applicable elements of governance framework for programme delivery.
- Manage delivery of projects and programmes using the Exceptional Client key stages and methodology.
- Provides advice, guidance and support to customers, partners and colleagues ensuring a quality service is given in order to achieve Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Reviews and policies, processes and procedures ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
- Manages and monitors expenditure and budgets to ensure cost effectiveness is kept at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
- Experience in contract management in a planned investment delivery context.
- Experience of managing teams in planning and delivering large projects and programmes on time and within budget constraints to high levels of customer satisfaction and in line with corporate objectives.
- Experience in the use of open book cost models for planned investment contract delivery.
- Experience of managing / delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of programmes.
A full Job Description is available on request.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.