- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Investigations Officer to join our Tenancy Enforcement Team.
This vacancy can be based in Oldham, Sheffield or Crewe.
The Tenancy Enforcement team consists of 43 people, all working hard to deliver an amazing customer focused service. You will be part a team of a team of 25 Case Workers, 8 Assistants, 4 Investigative Officers and 6 managers.
We are looking for a motivated individual to carry out assigned investigations and recovery activity in order to detect and reduce illegal subletting and tenancy fraud.
You will work in a dispersed team all working hard to deliver a sector leading Tenancy Enforcement service.
This is a full time temporary fixed term contract for 6 months but could last longer.
Overview of the role
- Provide intelligence led services to prevent, detect and tackle tenancy fraud.
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives including volume of investigations and successful case and Court outcomes.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in line with Guinness’ Customer Service Standards.
- Deliver agreed services in ways that maximise customer satisfaction.
- Manage tenancy fraud and other allocated cases in accordance with Guinness’ policies and procedures.
- Present or support the presentation of tenancy fraud cases in Court to achieve positive outcomes.
- Liaise with stakeholders, external partner agencies and colleagues (including Audit & Risk) to tackle tenancy and associated fraud.
- Provide support and training to other colleagues ensuring organisational learning and continuous improvement.
- Work together with other team members to innovate and deliver right first-time services.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality service in a customer focused environment.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and current best practice.
- Working knowledge of fraud detection and investigation techniques.
- Proven ability to deal with alleged perpetrators of fraud in potentially challenging situations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Finance Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Legal Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham