Do you have experience in providing an excellent customer service for residents in a property or maintenance setting? Are you able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure joined up working? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in London as a Resident Liaison Officer on a 7 month Fixed Term Contract.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for residents in the delivery of maintenance works and ad-hoc projects.
- Liaise with residents in the shaping of services and identifying requirements.
- Deal with complaints and analyse customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Drafting letters for responses to complaints, MPs and Councillors
- Increase resident engagement by organising, chairing and attend meetings, events and consultations with residents and contractors.
- Liaise with other teams across the organisations, including ensuring access for emergency works.
- Collate and accurately record and acknowledge key performance indicators, customer satisfaction surveys, all customer contacts, complaint details, actions and learning points on our case management system (CRM).
- Maintain communication to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and supply chain.
What you'll need
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
You’ll need to be competent and confident writing complaint responses to residents and external agencies such as councils and MPs.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders both internal & external, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll have previous experience using & managing a CRM database.
You’ll need a valid UK driving licence with access to a Car.
Closing date for applications: Monday 2 August 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing 9 August 2021 (Interviews will be conducted via MS teams)