Customer Liaison Manager
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Liaison Manager to join our team in Sheffield on a full time 6 months with possibility to extend to 9 months fixed term basis.
We are looking for someone to manage the delivery of the Customer Liaison Service, in the Guinness Service Style, for all Guinness customers in the Sheffield area, achieving positive outcomes for Guinness and our customers.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced Customer Liaison Manager, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of leading, coaching, performance managing and motivating remote teams, and contractors, in a high-performance culture.
- Experience of delivering exceptional service to a diverse range of customers through others.
- Experience of managing and prioritising resources effectively to meet demand.
- Experience of managing and coaching performance and getting the best out of individuals and teams. Ability to inspire others.
- Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions to improve performance.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise way to senior managers and other stakeholders, to support and influence decision-making.
- Proven budget management skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to plan and work effectively without high levels of supervision.
- Able to demonstrate and evidence Guinness behavioural competencies.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.