Staff Engagement Project Officer
Fixed Terms 12 months
Full time – 35 hours per week
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Officer to work with the Human Resources team and our in-house Property Services managers, supervisors and trade operatives to deliver a project that improves colleague and customer satisfaction by overseeing and delivering a change management programme to turn great ideas and best practice into tangible successes which improves culture, trust, communication and performance.
The key skills we are looking for in this dynamic role are:
- Experience of project management and working to tight deadlines
- Experience of bringing about effective change which improves communication, collaborative working, Trust and business efficiencies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Aptitude to work cross and inter-departmentally to gain stakeholder buy in
- Commitment to continuous service improvement
- An in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between management and operatives within a very busy internal DLO structure.
- A working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and best practice
Drawing on your skills you will be performance driven and take responsibility for the delivery of excellent services.
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at midnight
If you are interested in this position but wish to find out more about the role, please contact Nigel Shaw (tel 0161 448 4268) and he’ll be happy to help answer any questions you may have about the role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from suitably skilled people from all sectors of the community.
All applicants who have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for the post will be invited to interview.If you have a disability, please tell us about this on your application form and please let us know about any special arrangements you would like us to make if you are invited in for an interview.