SALARY: London - £41,548 to £50,000
National - £38,308 to £47,273
JOB LOCATION: Travel in and around Birmingham/West Midlands required
HOURS: 36 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
We are recruiting for Planned Investment Managers in our West Midlands location!
You will be come of the Assets Directorate, responsible for delivery of Clarion's £111m investment plans nationally. These investment plans are designed to deliver the Clarion's Asset and Sustainability Strategies which includes meeting the objectives of the Clarion 2040 Strategy. The works in these plans include for traditional component replacement programmes, multiple capital item projects, remodelling of dwellings in blocks, deep retrofit schemes, mechanical & electrical projects, complex engineering projects.
All of these works are carried out across multiple tenure types and varying geographical locations and we proactively work with stakeholders to enable delivery of our investment plans and demonstrate exceptional clienting methods.
As a Planned Investment Manager, you'll be responsible for the detailed pre-planning, and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programme. You'll assist with the development and planning of the18 month detailed rolling planned investment programmes including the delivery of stock conditions surveys.
We'll look to you to assist with the planning of the 5 year borough by borough programme, and deliver on-site inspections which provide the assurance of the quality of our service and products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and create project documentation to support successful project and programme delivery in accordance within the governance framework
- Deliver projects and programmes using the Exceptional Client key stages and methodology
- Collaborate on the provision of appropriate technical specifications to contractors, to ensure the correct standard of products are installed
- Collate, research, interpret and present technical building information and investigations
You'll already have substantial experience in the pre-planning and delivery of Planned Investment projects and programmes and experience in contract management in a works delivery context. You'll need experience of managing and delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of programmes, and of managing and delivering spend including forecasting and mitigating risk.
You'll hold a recognised qualification in a property related discipline, a degree level qualification or have proven experience of successfully delivering Planned Investment.
What you can expect from us!
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
If you are a customer focused person, experienced in working collaboratively with stakeholders and working in partnership with contractors, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Midnight on 3rd August
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Planned Investment Manager
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.