The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resales and Lease Services Manager to join our Homeowner Services team in the Brock Street, London office on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will provide operational leadership and development to the Homeowner Legal Services Team, ensuring provision of high quality, customer focused service to all Guinness’s homeowners and prospective homeowners.
These services include shared ownership resales, lease extensions, purchase of further shares if shared owners (staircasing), Right to Buy as well as many other leasehold management functions.
Please review the attached role profile for a full list of key responsibilities
From September, we will be trialing a hybrid model of office and home working - 2 days per week in the office with 3 working from home.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be ready to lead a busy and dynamic team , but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent standards of oral and written communication
- The ability to inspire and influence others to deliver great outcomes for customers
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice in the services delivered by the team
- Significant experience of managing a varied workload and meeting performance targets.
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities
- Proven track record of working constructively with external agencies and partners
- Excellent attention to detail
- Significant customer service experience
- Ability to produce, implement and monitor service delivery plans
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
Advert Closing Date: Tuesday 27th July at midnight
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.