Lincolnshire Housing Partnership has an exciting opportunity for a positive and motivated Performance Officer to join their team based in either their Boston or Grimsby office. You will join them on a 3 month fixed term contract and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,931 - £28,154 per annum.
LHP manages nearly 12,700 affordable homes and offers a range of other services to support people and communities across Lincolnshire. LHP was created in April 2018 following the merger of two established Lincolnshire social housing providers.
As a charitable community-based organisation we channel profit back into services and projects that benefit our customers and local neighbourhoods.
Performance Officer Role:
We are looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our Performance Team who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and supporting the organisation to manage performance.
The successful applicant will work as part of the Performance Team preparing monthly performance reports and will enjoy working in a diverse environment, managing multiple tasks and working with various departments across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of our Performance Officer include:
- Providing performance information reporting in respect of housing, property and other activities such as the IHRS, working with IT to ensure that performance and related data is available and reflects evolving issues and priorities
- Understanding and analysing the performance information in order to highlight material underlying trends, provide commentary on them and to isolate / comment on outliers as appropriate
- Providing performance info for newsletters, tenant reports & statutory accounts
- Operating quality control / mystery shopping process meeting above objectives (including complaints management sampling)
- Producing complaints data to inform customers, partners, Corporate Management Team and Board as well as the collecting of customer insight regarding service delivery, providing customers with the ability to contribute to service satisfaction and provide quality assurance of customer service interactions
- Supporting the Executive Support team in respect of data entry and analysis
- Implementing the collection of customer insight for customers, Board and Corporate Management Team
- Monitoring and reporting quality of staff
- Providing support to the external Business Assurance Partners as requested
- Work with and support the Performance Improvement & Compliance Manager
- Assisting with monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure kept up to date
- Providing support to the Performance Improvement & Compliance Manager as requested to aid the function of the performance management, risk and assurance function
- Working with and supporting the Performance Officer(s) and provide cover in times of sickness and holidays
As our Performance Officer you will need be:
- Numerate and able to solve complex problems
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of Spreadsheets.
- Experienced in preparation, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators to different audiences
- Able to use own initiative when completing tasks
- Experienced in working within Housing or a similar field
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 13th August 2021
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role as our Performance Officer, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!