We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a background in new homes sales, ideally a mixture of private sales and shared ownership sales.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have substantial experience in new home sales?
- Do have a solid understanding of both private and shared ownership sales?
- Do you have a successful track record of working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join us on a permanent basis. Working in the Sales & Marketing team, you will manage several New Homes Sales developments for Catalyst, ensuring sales and completion targets are delivered in line within budget.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as Area Sales Manager you will:
- Lead and manage a team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets ensuring all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all sales and customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to achieve lead targets are met, and the sales objectives for every site managing budgets apportioned over a scheme lifetime.
- Manage performance for the successful delivery of all outright sale, shared equity, and shared ownership residential sales on mixed tenure projects, achieving budgeted income within budgeted cost levels.
- Work autonomously and with a comprehensive understanding of the corporate environment and the ability to contribute to the organisation’s corporate vision and strategy through detailed multi- site management.
- Motivate and support your team effectively through coaching and mentoring.
This role will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Area Sales Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.