Investment Delivery Manager – Capital Investment
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
As our Investment Delivery Manager – Capital Investment, you will manage the organisations regional delivery of the annual programme of planned investment, component replacements, cyclical re-decoration and major works within the South East region.
Leading and managing a team of Surveyors, you will manage and foster long-term relationships with key partners and provide an excellent customer service for all Stonewater residents. You will contribute to the delivery of both the corporate and assets strategy to ensure organisational service direction and strategic objective targets are met.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to HNC/HND level (or equivalent) or have a professional qualification in construction, housing, management or property.
- Have proven experience of leading a multi-disciplined team across a geographical location.
- Have proven experience of managing technical colleagues and annual programmes for planned investment, component replacements, cyclical re-decoration and major works maintenance.
- Have proven experience of assisting in the development and embedding of long-term partnerships with stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of working in a customer facing role, providing support to customers.
- Be pro-active with good communication skills.
- Be capable of working un-supervised using own initiative.
- Have experience of managing budgets.
- Have knowledge of building law, regulation, building contracts, contract law and Health & Safety and best practice.
A full UK driving licence with the ability to drive as and when required by the business is also essential.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?