Location: Didsbury, Manchester
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Full time - 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Southway Housing Trust is a Community based housing organisation committed to providing high quality services to the people and neighbourhoods that we work in. Southway Housing Trust is a “not-for-profit” landlord, based in Didsbury, managing and improving approximately 6,000 homes in South Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the ICT department for a Business Systems Analyst and for the right person we offer a 35 hour week, competitive salary, excellent contributory pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
The successful candidate will undertake a hands-on role delivering, optimising and supporting the business application systems which are primarily Capita OPENHousing & OPENContractor systems and Microsoft 365 Office applications.
They will be used to implement and optimise business systems using a structured project management methodology.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong customer relations skills able to build and maintain effective relations with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Strong all-round knowledge of ICT and current technologies.
- Strong knowledge of modern software architecture.
- Strong knowledge of: installing, implementing, configuring and supporting 3rd party business applications backed up by relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365.
- A recognised Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2, Agile or demonstrable experience of working with a similar structured project management methodology.
- Full, clean UK driving licence with access to personal transport for work purposes.
- Experience of business analysis and business process mapping and refinement.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products.
10.Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands.
Desirable but not essential:
11.Good knowledge of Microsoft SSIS & SSRS 2016 or above.
12.Good knowledge of Capita OpenHousing and OpenContractor Housing Management Systems.
13.Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL database administration
14.Knowledge of mobile and web applications and architecture.
15.Strong knowledge of Microsoft networks and server platforms.
16.Experience and understanding of the social housing sector would be beneficial.
Closing Date: Friday 6th August 2021 at 10am
Interviews: Wednesday 11th August 2021
For an informal discussion please call 0161 448 4200 and ask to speak with Stephen Murden, Head of ICT or Ian Hardingham, Business Applications Manager.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from suitably skilled people from all sectors of the community.
All applicants who have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for the post will be invited to interview.If you have a disability, please tell us about this on your application form and please let us know about any special arrangements you would like us to make if you are invited in for an interview.