Outreach Support Manager
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent Outreach Support Manager to join our Essex Outreach Service team, covering South Essex. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,229 per annum.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with some evening and weekend work (as required) and an out of hours on-call rota.
Peabody’s care and support services work with over 17,00 people across London, Essex and the South East. Our main aim, across all these services, is to offer people just the right amount of support to help them live happy, fulfilled and independent lives. We are committed to putting the most vulnerable first and treating every person as an individual so that they can live more independently, with dignity, choice and control.
About the Outreach Support Manager role:
You will join the Outreach Management team to support our front line Outreach Support workers, delivering housing-related support to customers living within Essex.
Responsibilities of our Outreach Support Manager:
- Allocating workloads, supporting your team with Safeguarding and customer wellbeing
- Having confident connected conversations with your team and supporting the individual development of your team members
- Working collaboratively with the Service Manager and Gateway to complete performance monitoring returns
- Leading, motivating and supporting the staff with their caseloads and personal development
What we’re looking for in our Outreach Support Manager:
- Experience of managing a team across a dispersed geographical area
- Knowledge around the homeless reduction act and housing legislation
- Knowledge of housing related support
- You will need to be organised
- Confident with IT
- Able to take part in the manager out of hours on call rota
Travel will be necessary throughout Essex so you will need a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Benefits of becoming our Outreach Support Manager:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Flexible benefits of 1% of salary with a minimum of £300
- Spot Bonus awards
- Long Service awards
- Paid Induction Training and support to complete the Care Certificate (if required for the role)
- Paid DBS (roles that require enhanced checks will include both the child and adult barring checks)
- Opportunities to gain skills and experience
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance programme line
- Paid Mileage at 45p per mile (as applicable)
- Sick pay
- Recognition through our WOW! Awards
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 10th August 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 7th September 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Outreach Support Manager, please click ‘apply’ now!
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.