Service Manager – Young People’s Service
7 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Swindon Foyer is set in the heart of Old Town of Swindon and supports some of the most disadvantaged young people in the community. It offers an integrated solution to housing, personal development and training needs to young people, predominantly aged between 16 – 25.
As Service Manager, you will project coordinate and support the team to provide a high-quality housing and support service to the residents of the Foyer, promoting a customer service culture within the service. You’ll be line managing staff to support residents of the Foyer using a Strengths Based approach in all aspects of maintaining their accommodation, employment, education and training, to overcome any disadvantage they face, to belong and to contribute to their communities (now and in the future) and to thrive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of managing or supervising a team that is working with young people within a similar role.
- A natural relationship builder with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire your team to achieve great outcomes.
- Knowledge of homelessness and the impact on young people.
- Experience of partnership working with specialist agencies such as mental health team and the youth offending services.
- A thorough understanding of Safeguarding practices for vulnerable people and managing the risks associated with Safeguarding.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?