7 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for a Partnering Surveyor to take responsibility for the delivery of responsive/void, grounds maintenance, planned investment and major works programmes in the Eastbourne area.
Ensuring all projects/work is undertaken in a safe and CDM compliant manner, you will instil and maintain long-term relationships with our key supply chain partners in delivering programmes of planned investment, major repair projects and responsive maintenance to create a seamless service with shared values. You’ll contribute to performance reports and attend performance reviews with our partners to enable feedback and proactive actions on team delivery and efficiency and investigate and resolve construction/building related defects to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction is maintained.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally be educated to HND level or have an equivalent professional qualification in construction, housing, management or property.
- Be highly personable with a strong customer focus.
- Experience of dealing with complaints and customer queries
- Be computer literate and have some experience of housing management systems.
- Have proven experience of operating long-term partnering contracts.
- Have proven experience of delivering large scale programmes of Capital Investment component works on time and to budget, across a wide geographical area.
- Have proven experience of delivering a responsive/void/service charge maintenance service.
- Be fully understanding of CDM compliance.
- Have a good understanding of ‘Decent Homes’ requirements.
A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential, as is the willingness to travel, as and when required.
Although this role is full time, we also welcome applications from candidates looking for part time as we will consider this role as a job share for the right candidate.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?