We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to partner with the business and play a lead role with business leaders and managers to build their people capability and deliver an excellent HR business partnering service across the business.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have extensive experience of the employee life cycle as well as solid knowledge of current UK employment law?
- Do you have demonstrable experience in complex employee relations case management?
- Are you familiar with HR information systems, data management and reporting?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a HR Business Partner you will:
- Provide a proactive, outcome orientated HR business partnering service to managers by providing pragmatic advice, guidance and solutions.
- Enable managers to manage on all aspects of HR work including but not limited to absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance, providing support as necessary whilst determining and mitigating business risk.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the principles to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Inspire colleagues in a positive way through support and encouragement while also tackling any performance issues early and decisively.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to collaboratively work with all parts of the business.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.