We are looking for a Complaints Manager to lead our customer resolution team, ensuring that all forms of complaints are expertly handled following the Housing Ombudsman handling code.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience in customer service management or complaints resolution?
- Do you have proven project management skills and a passion for problem solving?
- Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to provide an excellent customer experience?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Complaints Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Complaints Manager you will:
- Lead the Customer Resolution Team and manage the handling function across the organisation, ensuring customer complaints are managed in accordance to our policies and procedures.
- Ensure that complaints handling is in line with our regulatory standards and in conjunction with best practice and guidelines set by the Housing Ombudsman Service.
- Be a Service Matter Expert across the business for complaints handling, sharing knowledge, experience and best practice.
- Have the ability to think like a customer
- Manage the day to day operational work of the Customer Resolution Team including the management of circa 8 colleagues including monitoring individual and team performance.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
Please note that this role is referred to as ‘Complaints Manager’ for advertisement purposes only. Post offer this role will be ‘Customer Resolution Manager’.
This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Complaints Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.