Complaints Administrator (Contract)
FTC until 31st March 2022
£20,185 - £25,000 per year
Closing date: Sunday 1st August
Interview dates: w/c 9th August
Hyde is looking to recruit a Complaints Administrator.
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
The role of a Complaints Administrator is a pivotal role and is fundamental in helping our customers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting customers and want to improve the service we deliver.
Duties of Complaints Administrator:
- Work in collaboration with the Complaints Team to manage complaints.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Accurately update the database.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management.
- Ensure that complaints are responded to and closed in a consistent and timely way.
- Ensure any requests or queries are resolved in a positive manner that improves the overall customer satisfaction/ experience.
Experience & Skills
- Customer facing experience and excellent administrative skills
- Experience using a customer database
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- strong organisational skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient use of MS Office packages including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.