Customer Service Advisor
The role and person
- Permanent & 6 month FTC roles available
- 35 hours
This post will operate on a rota basis to ensure cover is provided between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 12 noon Saturday(1 in 4)
We have a clear vision. We want to be the no.1 Housing Association in the UK. To help us achieve this vision, we want amazing people to join our empowered and talented team of Customer Service Advisors who are passionate about delivering first class customer service and have the customer at the heart of everything they do.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be doing more than just answering calls, you will be making a difference to people’s lives! In this fast paced role, you will work to agreed performance standards and targets utilising multi-media communications methods and take full ownership of all calls, striving to achieve a first time resolution.
You don't need housing experience - once you've completed our thorough 4-week training you'll know everything you need to be a part of the Accent family.
So if you are enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a people person who:
- Learns quickly
- Is passionate about delivering first class customer service
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Is a great listener and communicator
- Is resilient and flexible
- Enjoys fast-paced environments and embraces change
…then Accent is the place for you!
Home based position until we are able to return to our office.
Charlestown House, Acorn Park Industrial Estate, Shipley, BD17 7SW
The spot salary for this post is £20,739 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A choice of salary based contributory pension schemes, a defined benefit scheme or a defined contribution scheme, each offering life assurance cover
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
NB: Internal applicants wishing to apply for this vacancy via the Accent Group website will need to use their work email address to login. If you cannot recall your password, please email the ICT Servicedesk for your password to be re-set.
Apply on-line at: Accent Housing Careers | Accent Group
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Shipley
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Shipley
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Shipley
- Communications / PR Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Shipley