Position: Director of Land, New Business & Partnerships
Salary: £120,000 per annum (£15,000 car allowance plus other benefits)
By 2026 Platform Housing Group is looking to complete 2000 new homes per annum in line with its ambitious growth programme; with a portfolio that includes traditional methods such as Land Led approaches to more innovative ways through Modular and MMC.
This newly created role in the Senior Management Team will play an integral role in achieving this ambition. Working in a progressive and collaborative approach you will lead and create a strategy that ensures a strong pipeline for the group over the coming years.
The blend of experience required for this role means that we are open to applications from all related sectors. What we are looking to see is a proven ability and track record of sourcing and strategically approving land purchases, partnerships and JV’s.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20. Financial highlights for 2019/20 include a £57.9m net surplus after tax, asset value of £2.5bn and £478m available liquidity.
* Reporting into and working with the Executive Director of Development and Growth devising a plan that will be delivered both strategically and operationally.
* Inspire and create a culture that rewards hard work, team ethos and allows colleagues to communicate effectively to all levels.
* Management and delivery of a considerable part of the development budget as it relates to new business, land acquisitions and partnerships.
* Contribute to the growth and development of the Group, ensuring future viability and a value for money approach.
* Working in tandem with other members of the development directorate ensuring all schemes are feasible, sensible and right for the business.
* Drive forward a continuous improvement culture which enables the Group to exploit new opportunities and to maximise its future potential.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Leadership Group in other divisions to deliver effective growth and continuing success of the business.
With an exceptionally strong executive team that encourages innovative thinking and open discussion this is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to join a forward and progressive business that will deliver safe, warm and affordable homes at a time when housebuilding is such a priority in the countries agenda.
For an informal conversation and to receive the recruitment pack, please contact our Lead Consultant, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.