Salary: Corsica Street & Croydon - £31,916 to £37,541/Norwich - £28,723 to £33,791 per annum
Location: Corsica Street/Croydon/Norwich
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: 1 x Permanent 1 x Secondment/Fixed Term Contract ending May 2022
We're recruiting two Property Compliance Systems Officers to be responsible for maintaining accurate data on Clarion's Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) assets (e.g. lifts, playgrounds, fixed wire inspections) and to report on Clarion's compliance levels with servicing and assessment responsibilities.
You'll also be responsible for monitoring and remedying data within systems including notification work queue items and data quality errors whilst evaluating, investigating, and resolving fully data discrepancies.
We'll look to you to make recommendations on the back of data analysis to improve data quality and to contribute towards the team's continual improvement processes.
Experience in analysing large sets of data, creating concise conclusions and or solutions is essential to this role. We are also looking for the below experience;-
- Experience of undertaking reconciliations between multiple data sources
- Advanced Excel skills - Able to produce reports, pivot, V-lookup, format, etc.
- Excellent eye for detail and a thorough approach to tasks
- Experience of using database management systems to capture, update and analyse large data sets
- Experience in driving continual improvement and mitigating risks associated with data management
- Knowledge of key property compliance requirements, e.g. Lifts, Asbestos and Fire safety
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: 12th August at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Property Compliance Systems Officer
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.