Resident Governance and Compliance Advisor
Permanent, Full Time working 35 hours per week
Up to £39,000 per annum
Park Street, London
We are recruiting a Resident Governance and Compliance Advisor, to work within our Customer Involvement team.
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
The successful candidate will be taking the lead on the development of resident involvement structures around the Hyde Group, ensuring that groups and activities are accountable, representative and have clear roles and responsibilities.
Duties of the Resident Governance and Compliance Advisor:
- To lead on resident scrutiny of services through a programme of inspections.
- Leading and managing the coordination of resident – delivered scrutiny inspections across all Hyde departments, resulting in Board agreed recommendations for service improvement.
- Lead on the development of the Resident Inspection Team including coordinating meeting agendas and minutes, as well as preparing performance reports and data.
- Act in an advisory capacity within the Customer Involvement team to provide support and best practice guidance for managing formal committees, Tenants & Residents’ Associations and other resident groups / panels
- Provide advice and dispute resolution/arbitration in relation to breaches of Codes of Conduct, working with the Resident Engagement Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in Customer Involvement and compliance.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Social Housing Compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week and a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is on will be the 8 August 2021.
Interviews will be held week commencing 16 August 2021.