The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have a temporary opportunity for a Customer Liaison Officer which will be based in the South East region covering mainly the Fulham Palace Road and Richmond areas including post codes, W6 and SW14.
This is a full time, (35 hours per week), 6 months fixed term contract.
The South East Team consists of a dedicated team of 10 Customer Liaison Officers, all working hard to provide an amazing customer focused service. As a Customer Liaison Officer, you will provide a friendly Housing Management Service to your customers in a defined area. You will be the face of Guinness and your key responsibility will be to provide an accessible face-to-face service to both our homeowners and rental customers. You will work in a mobile way, out in the area meeting customers all the time. You will work closely with Estate Services and other Guinness teams to get things done quickly and efficiently to achieve positive outcomes for both Guinness and our customers.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced housing professional, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service delivery, demonstrating good communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to plan and work effectively without high levels of supervision.
- Ability to work ‘on the go’ using mobile technology.
- Strong resource and time management, and the ability to prioritise, delivering value for money.
- Experience of working in a climate of legislative and organisational change.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations and deliver sustainable outcomes.
- Comfortable analysing data and drawing conclusions. Ability to work with IT systems on the go.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
- Experience of working in the housing or property sector.
- Academic qualifications in Housing and/or Tenancy Management.
- Knowledge of regulatory legislation for social housing.
- Previous budget management experience.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.