The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tenancy Enforcement Team Manager to join our National Tenancy Enforcement Service based in Oldham on a permanent full-time basis, working 35 hours per week.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced manager to lead and develop a team to achieve consistent high-quality customer focused tenancy enforcement services, working to keep our communities safe within our housing stock. This is a predominantly desk-based service covering our national geography, working closely with our Customer Liaison Service and other business wide teams.
We are looking for a forward-thinking leader who :
- Experience of leading, performance managing and motivating national teams in a high-performance culture, remotely.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service to a diverse range of customers through others.
- Significant experience of anti-social behaviour, fraud and legal remedies achieving positive outcomes .
- Working knowledge of safeguarding responsibilities and domestic abuse with experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience of managing and prioritising resources effectively to meet demand.
- Experience of managing and coaching performance and getting the best out of individuals and teams.
- Ability to inspire others.
- Experience of dealing with customers sensitively in challenging situations.
- Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions to improve performance.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise way to senior managers and other stakeholders, to support and influence decision-making.
- Proven budget management skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to plan and work effectively without high levels of supervision.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates the Guinness behaviours
Advert Closing Date: Sunday the 8th of August at midnight
Interview Date: Thursday the 12th of August
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.