What you'll do
If you have a proven track record of managing fire risk actions, providing accurate monitoring and reporting on fulfilment, then join us as a Fire Safety Compliance Manager. As well as consulting with a wide range of internal & external stakeholders, with the aim to ensure continuous service delivery improvements, you’ll be an exceptional Compliance Manager who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead on the fulfilment of our fire risk actions, managing our compliance data management system (Riskhub) and liaise with action owners.
- Provide specialist advice for fire safety related matters.
- Assign fire risk actions to the most appropriate person for completion, respond to queries and undertake all system administration tasks in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide excellent advice to residents, internal staff and contractors on matters relating to fire.
- Ensure adequate training plans for the risk area are in place and completed in accordance with the management plan. Where necessary you’ll provide internal training to staff and contractors, manage, motivate, support, and develop the team, leading by example to ensure excellent services are provided in line with organisational policies.
What you'll need
You’ll have an excellent track record of compliance or data management, predominately focussed on Fire Safety.
You’ll have strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical, complex issues to non-specialist staff at a variety of levels.
You’ll have a solid understanding of fire safety legislation, demonstrable through relevant qualification and work experience.
You’ll have the ability to establish and manage robust processes and controls to manage the compliance function, including managing large amounts of data, and to audit these processes and controls to provide assurance.
The role will work with a range of Internal & External stakeholders, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll live our one team culture.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 22 August 2021
Interview dates: Monday 6 September and Tuesday 7 September (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
Please ensure that you complete all application questions in full as hiring managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application.