We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing department by updating our CRM, schedules and analysis, producing reports, setting up files for new sites and providing general administrative support to the Sales and Marketing team.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint?
- Do you have excellent organisation skills and an ability to handle a busy workload with minimal supervision?
- Do you have experience of working with a CRM system such as Salesforce or similar?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Sales & Marketing Assistant you will:
- Ensure that all schemes are run and completed in line with procedures and targets whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, giving consideration to both internal and external customers and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues across the wider business, interacting with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Update our CRM system Dynamics with customer/reservation details so that Sales Schedules, Reservation Tracker and Sales Progress Report (SPR) reports are correct.
- Produce Sales Release pack/price matrix for new sites, and set up price list once signed off by Director of Sales & Marketing, Head of Sales & Marketing and Head of Finance.
- Update Sales & Marketing Reports as requested – Weekly Sales Report/Weekly Sales Meeting/Aged Reservation Report/C-Sat reports.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
Please note that the working hours for this role are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Sales & Marketing Assistant, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.