We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Housing & Lettings Assistant based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,700 - £23,800 per annum.
About our Housing & Lettings Assistant role:
The key purpose of this role is to support the Housing Services team to deliver a high-quality proactive housing management service and to demonstrate our values, supporting our residents and developing our communities, whilst ensuring effective and timely voids management.
This includes providing administrative support to the team and to support and administer an efficient and effective letting and voids management system.
Key Responsibilities as our Housing & Lettings Assistant:
- Providing a first class letting and allocation service to prospective and customers, as well as local authorities, and to ensure that business performance targets are met.
- Managing the lettings process by organising for home visits, interviewing prospective customers as required, ensuring vulnerable people are identified and are not disadvantaged, and making necessary referrals to the Housing Team Manager.
What we’re looking for in our Housing & Lettings Assistant:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a social housing and/or customer service environment.
- Great customer service and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
You will receive the following benefits as our Housing & Lettings Assistant:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Application closing date: Tuesday 17th August 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Housing & Lettings Assistant, then please click apply today!