The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
Guinness Homes has an exciting development pipeline of new build properties and we are growing our team to manage the marketing and sales.
We are looking for a creative Marketing Consultant to and are keen to hear from people who are passionate and experienced in creating marketing strategies to bring our new build developments to life. This is a permanent role based from our office in London.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a marketing environment, specifically in the field of New Build Residential Property sales. You will work on multiple projects to showcase our homes and deliver creative marketing strategies incorporating both traditional and digital campaigns.
This is a great time to join Guinness Homes and we are excited to work with people who will bring fresh ideas to our marketing strategy
Reporting to the Marketing manager you will be responsible for the creation of marketing strategies for individual schemes, ensuring overall ‘fit’ with the department’s Marketing and sales Strategy, including delivery of key pre-marketing milestones in the pursuit of successful off-plan sales campaigns. You’ll work collaboratively with Sales Managers and Development Colleagues to ensure all schemes are optimised from a marketing perspective whilst delivering an excellent customer experience.
For a full list of key responsibilities please review the attached role profile.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced Marketing Consultant, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of working in a marketing environment, specifically in the field of New Build Residential Property sales
- Experience of managing multiple / complex projects at one time.
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively.
- Ability to review and interpret new developments from complex architectural drawings and make recommendations to optimise design and enhance marketability.
- Experience of devising and delivering Marketing Strategies
- Proven experience of delivering effective, high quality digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Ability to take the initiative and lead on projects.
- Understand market influences and trends.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of Residential Sales Legislation.
- Demonstrate the Guinness Behaviours.
- Education to A Level standard or equivalent.
- CIM (Charted institute of Marketing) qualification or equivalent degree.
Advert Closing Date: 20 September 2021
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.