Do you have the passion skills and commitment to change the lives of people experiencing homelessness? Do you seek a role with a committed team behind you to support your service vision? Do you seek a role with high influence to drive strategy and improvements to our supported housing operations? If so, we would really like to hear from you.
The right candidate may have prior experience working at this level or be someone looking to take the next step on from service management. The right candidate will have a good knowledge of homelessness sector and service delivery dynamics, the leadership skills to inspire change and the personal qualities to represent the Association positively with strategic intelligence.
- Overall operational responsibility for delivery and development of supported and unsupported operations including Housing, Support and Repairs Services.
- Provide a key leadership role to all staff involved in direct service delivery.
- Line management of the 3 service delivery managers/seniors.
- Provide a key strategic role in the development of the Association’s business plan and translating objectives into results.
- Ensure operational income and expenditure are well managed.
- Support the CEO and the Board as part of the SMT.
- Represent the Association externally with service commissioners and service delivery partners.
- Operational lead at Board Meetings.
For further details about the role and to apply please visit our recruitment portal at https://hr.breathehr.com/v/head-of-operations-18607