Passionate about making sure digital change lands brilliantly with end users? Know how to communicate and engage with people in a variety of ways that make information ‘stick’? Read on!
We’re looking for a Digital Change Manager to drive the embedding and adoption of our Digital Strategy at SHG.
We have a large portfolio of digital solutions that we are rolling out on our journey to becoming a ‘Connected SHG’ – the digital strategy vision for Southern Housing Group.
Our colleagues are moving to cloud solutions, working on different types of devices. Our portfolio of projects include a new HR and Finance system; utilising Sharepoint Online, MS Teams and Onedrive as part of managing documents, sharing information and collaboration; and improving solutions for our customer facing teams including optimising our Dynamics 365 CRM, our Verizon Omnichannel system, and our field based app, Photobook. For our customers we are building on our new customer app functionality including redesigning customer services such as parking, estate services and our repairs online solution.
This role is the key to ensuring we deliver new solutions that prioritise our end users needs for communication, training and adoption. We have many different roles and teams across SHG that will require different ways of communication and adoption.
The roles reports into the Head of Digital Strategy & Delivery, with line management responsibility of a team of Product Owners who understand our colleagues and customers and their priorities. A key oart of the role is to embed Agile principles in the tam, and champion the end users and their product backlogs as the priority for any project delivering a digital solution.
The role will develop and delivery our very first Change & Adoption Framework – making sure that all projects delivered by the Digital Strategy team are aligned with it
To thrive in this role, you need to be a strong leader with a focus on Agile ways of working, and end user needs. You will be a subject matter expect in change management and will be passionate about delivering digital solutions to make things better for both our customers and colleagues.
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please use this opportunity to provide additional information on how you meet the criteria as set out in the person specification, and why you are the best candidate for this role.
We have offices in Horsham, Sussex; Clerkenwell, London; Maidstone, Kent and Newport, Isle of Wight, with most of our digital team based out of the Horsham and London offices. Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, we’re following government guidance in relation to where people work, with many of our staff balancing working from home with working from the office depending on the nature of their role. We are planning a hybrid model of working in the future, allowing staff the flexibility to work from home, but also attend the office as needed for their role.
What we need from you
- Experience of delivering technology focussed change initiatives
- Able to build and follow a change management framework
- A leader who can inspire others and influence change
- Results orientated, able to prioritise various tasks and deal with conflicting demands
- Holds an industry recognised qualification in project/change management or equivalent experience
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of £47,000 - £55,000 per year, depending on skills/experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays) and as we close between Christmas and New Year, we give you another 3 days!
- The chance to buy or sell additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
- Flexible benefits with some really exciting options!
Why work for Southern Housing Group?
There’s never been a better time to join Southern Housing Group. You’ll be part of a dynamic team within a flexible and innovative organisation who are stable and independent, which is crucial during these unprecedented times. Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from people of any background who can bring an array of experience, skills and culture to our business, making us stronger and united. We celebrate our diversity and offer a safe environment where you can feel comfortable to truly be yourself. We’re proud to be part of various networks including BAME, The Women’s Network, PRISM – we’re also a Stonewall Diversity Champion, allowing those from within the LGBTQA+ community to feel empowered to express themselves freely without prejudice.
- What we do – We're a charitable business with social objectives, and customer service is at the heart of our business. We're proud of our reputation as a financially strong, stable, and independent housing provider. Every penny we make is reinvested in new homes, improving our services, and helping transform people’s lives.
- What we offer – We offer career progression, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits. We support and train our staff to excel as they develop their careers.
- Diversity & Inclusion – Southern Housing Group is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK. Our roles may require travel between our various offices.
- Values – We are a values led organisation, and our principles resonate throughout the heartbeat of the company. Our values are Working Together, Getting Things Done and Doing the Right Thing.
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.