As a Project Manager within Catalyst’s Young Persons Service, you will take overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of a supported housing project for young people aged 16 to 25.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience of working with vulnerable and complex people along with a full understanding of safeguarding?
- Can you manage a team as well as performance targets including budgets?
- Are you confident in making difficult decisions and dealing with tense situations?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Project Manager you will:
- Manager all aspects of the project to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations, ensuring all key performance indicators and objectives are met.
- Manage, develop, and maintain good relationships with external agencies.
- Ensure the project meets its financial targets and that all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Support the service in any way that may be required by the Service Manager.
- Have good time management and organisational skills with an enthusiastic, proactive, and flexible approach.
- Have a strong commitment to promoting equality and diversity.
- Be able to work some unsociable hours and take part in on-call rota when required.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Project Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.