Stonewater are now looking for a Risk Assessment Surveyor to undertake fire and general risk assessments, ensuring all relevant work required is completed in accordance with priority so that our properties and communal areas remain safe for residents, visitors, staff, contractors and other agencies. You will also ensure that servicing and testing of fire equipment is undertaken and provide technical support to the Administration Officer and Administration Assistants.
This role is covering the South Central area which includes but is not limited to; Wiltshire, Mendip, East Dorset, New Forest, Purbeck and Portsmouth.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess or be wiling to undertake a Diploma in Surveying Practice.
- Possess a HND in Building Studies/Construction (or equivalent).
- Possess a NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- Have experience of diagnosing, procuring, and delivering maintenance projects.
- Have good working knowledge of Fire Safety legislation.
- Have a good understanding of building construction.
- Have a good working knowledge of all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Be resilient and able to manage competing priorities in a positive manner.
- Be able to work independently on own initiative and within a team orientated, collaborative environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing for a range of audiences.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?