bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 housing association developers in the country, we are committed to providing quality repair and maintenance services to our Residents. Our amazing hard-working team make sure our properties are maintained to the highest
standard, whilst ensuring our homes meet the needs of our Residents.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage a team of Project Managers to ensure bpha deliver cost effective and customer driven cyclical and planned maintenance services.
In this key role you will engage with internal stakeholders and manage external supply chain partners to ensure that works are carried out in accordance with bpha operational plans, contract requirements and statutory obligations including CDM regulations.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all projects are undertaken to accord with bpha’s cost, time, quality expectations and seek to ensure performance which consistently meets bpha’s requirements.
- Work with other members of the Property Services Management Team to manage annual planned and cyclical budgets.
- Ensure that major projects and work programmes are well planned and performance targets are known before the start of each project to enable measurement of contractor performance.
- Work external supply chain partners to ensure scopes of work and and estimates are available to be submitted in support of the bpha budget approval process.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues affecting residential properties preferred (e.g. asbestos) and understanding of construction health and safety legislation (including CDM 2015).
- Experience of managing a team.
- Degree/diploma level education or equivalent in a Construction or Building Services related field
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- A good working knowledge of MS office and other specialist software packages as required by the association.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- A competitive salary of £47,520
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Free life assurance
- Access to an extensive suite of wellbeing services and tools including a digital gym
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application and this will need to be returned and verified by bpha before a start date can be provided.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th September.