Permanent, Full Time (part time working will be considered)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Writer to work within our LiveWell Business Development team. We are a forward thinking, values driven housing association, operating across a wide range of sectors including housing, health, employment and social care. This role is based in our Rockingham Court office in the heart of Sheffield City Centre, with the flexibility to also work from home.
We’re looking for someone who’s motivated, passionate and with experience in producing high quality bids and proposals.
The role provides an opportunity to make a positive impact, working within a friendly and supportive team.
- £30,722 - £33,652 (pro rata)
- 37 hours per week (part time working will be considered)
- Benefits which include an excellent flexible working scheme, family friendly perks, wellbeing scheme, discounts scheme.
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
More about the role:
This role will develop and submit high quality tenders and proposals for new and existing services, across a range of sectors including housing, health and employment. The role will work within a small ambitious team, reporting into the Head of Business Development. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to manage a dynamic workload and passionate about achieving positive outcomes for customers.
Who you are:
- Excellent written communication; clarity, structure and professional presentation.
- Strong track record of developing excellent bids and securing income.
- Sound understanding of commissioning processes.
- Ability to absorb high volumes of data and distil to key information.
- Passionate about improving health and social care services and driving positive outcomes for customers.
- Committed to the values of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage workload and effectively balance competing priorities.
- Experience of working in a business development / tendering environment.
- Committed to the principle of continuous improvement to drive commerciality and effectiveness of bids and proposals.
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Office 365.
Who we are:
At South Yorkshire Housing Association, our purpose is for our customers to settle at home, live well and realise their potential.
Feeling settled and living well means different things to the people and families that live across South Yorkshire. So, we work with people in different ways – from our extra-care housing, to providing services and opportunities that individuals can access in their home, workplace and community, to creating houses for affordable rent.
Our employees enable us to create the best services, support, and experiences for our customers. We believe that difference makes us better, and that our services are made stronger by having a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please note that we may remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. Please apply at your earliest convenience.
Closing Date: Friday 8th October, Midnight
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th October