0.6 FTE (22.2 hours per week)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Assistant to work within our LiveWell Business Development team. We are a forward thinking, values driven housing association, operating across a wide range of sectors including housing, health, employment and social care. This role is based in our Rockingham Court office in the heart of Sheffield City Centre, with the flexibility to also work from home.
We’re looking for someone to provide administrative support and co-ordinate the end-to-end bid process, ensuring bids and tenders are submitted on time and are compliant with tender requirements.
This is a great role for a proactive, organised individual working within a friendly and supportive team.
- £19,193 - £23,006 pro rata
- 22.2 hours per week
- Benefits which include an excellent flexible working scheme, family friendly perks, wellbeing scheme, discounts scheme.
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
More about the role:
This role will proactively monitor bid portals and tender tracking emails for viable tendering opportunities, across a range of sectors including housing health and employment. They will co-ordinate the end-to-end bid process and maintain systems and processes to track all bidding activity. The role will work within a small ambitious team and report into the Head of Business Development.
Who you are:
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Produce clear reports.
- Ability to absorb high volumes of data and distil to key information.
- Committed to the values of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage workload and effectively balance competing priorities.
- Committed to the principle of continuous improvement to drive commerciality and effectiveness of bids and proposals.
- Experience of maintaining information systems and electronic records.
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Office 365.
Who we are:
At South Yorkshire Housing Association, our purpose is for our customers to settle at home, live well and realise their potential.
Feeling settled and living well means different things to the people and families that live across South Yorkshire. So, we work with people in different ways – from our extra-care housing, to providing services and opportunities that individuals can access in their home, workplace and community, to creating houses for affordable rent.
Our employees enable us to create the best services, support, and experiences for our customers. We believe that difference makes us better, and that our services are made stronger by having a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please note that we may remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. Please apply at your earliest convenience.
Closing Date: Friday 8th October, Midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 21st October