Salary: London - £49,338 to £62,321/ Rest of UK - £45,491 to £57,643 per annum
Job Location: Flexible
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you have an interest in contracting and cost models which drive quality and value for money?
Do you have an understanding of how maintenance investment programmes are delivered?
Would you like to be able to work with a partnership which operates a transparent commercial model?
Then this may be the role for you.
We're recruiting for a Strategic Value Manager to join our Planned Investment Team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Planned Investment, you'll oversee and manage a team responsible for ensuring the overall value management of Clarion's Planned Investment programmes. We'll look to you to lead on working with stakeholders to identify and measure value for money, measuring cost models and implementing value for money strategies which can maximise the delivery of investment plans.
Other key responsibilities will include:-
- Managing the team to ensure the effective implementation of our target cost model and any other forms of cost management to deliver value for money
- Supporting regional Planned Investment teams and Partnering Contractors in the effective implementation of our target cost model to drive value engineering on programme delivery
- Working with Asset Management to deliver robust business planning on cost implications of the 5 year programme of works and Clarion 2040 standard
We're seeking professionals with experience of commercial or programme delivery management for complex contractual arrangements with a recognised qualification in Commercial Management or related discipline. You'll also need demonstrable experience in Project Management or managing teams as well as knowledge of contract management in a works delivery context.
We're looking for individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders and customers.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date: 4th October at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Strategic Value Manager
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.