Salary: £43,928 to £51,676 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're recruiting a Dynamic 365 Technical Team Leader to join our IT Team in Norwich. We'll look to you to manage a team of Technical Analysts supporting Clarion's Finance and Operations and Customer Engagement Microsoft Dynamics Platforms.
You'll join our IT Operational Team where you'll have collective responsibility for fulfilling service management obligations and customer service standards.
Other responsibilities will include:-
- Defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements, maintaining records of relevant information. Analyse service records against agreed service levels regularly, identifying actions required to maintain or improve levels of service while proactively identifying and raising risks.
- Day-to-day management, resource planning and work allocation to meet agreed deliverables in both run and change activities including lifecycle activity, project work, disaster recovery, business continuity planning and continuous service improvements. Ensure team time allocation is tracked and reported to operational management.
- Providing technical expertise to manage project, lifecycle and incident or problem records, collaborating with technical teams to develop and agree system integration plans and prompt service restoration.
To be successful, you'll need a D365 and or M365 foundational qualification as well as an ITIL Service Management foundation qualification with an understanding of key processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management. We're looking for significant demonstrable experience of using, supporting and maintaining Dynamics 365 business applications and substantial experience of 2nd and 3rd line support within an enterprise environment. Demonstrable experience of managing and developing people in a technical IT function is also essential for the role.
If this sounds like a good match to your skillset, we look forward to receiving your application.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: 5th October at midnight
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile Dynamic 365 Technical Team Leader please visit our website at https://careers.clarionhg.com/ or click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.