About the role
Guinness Homes is growing, and our development portfolio has never been stronger. We’re incredibly proud of the outstanding new build developments we will shortly begin marketing and we need ambitious Sales Progressors based in our London office to assist in the creation of Sales Legal Packs and progress plot sales through to exchange.
If you really enjoy working in a vibrant and positive sales environment and understand the importance of delivering great customer service, we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Lead Sales Progressor, you’ll work closely with our Sales Consultants to help to achieve sales targets by driving new build residential sales through to exchange. Your main responsibility is to manage the contact between Guinness and the purchaser’s solicitors and mortgage brokers to ensure sales are delivered on time.
You will receive a basic salary of £34,000 and your on-target earnings will be £38,522 with the opportunity to earn more. We pay our bonus payments monthly.
What we’re looking for
Ideally you will be an experienced Sales Progressor, with new build residential knowledge. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of new build residential sales progression.
- Thorough knowledge of property legal conveyancing.
- Ability to work in a high volume, target driven environment.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality services in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Working Knowledge of IT systems and ability to use dedicated CRM.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and planning own workloads.
- Proactive and self-motivated with drive and tenacity to produce results.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours
Your normal working week is Thursday to Monday inclusive. In every four-week period you will not be required to work two Sundays. On the weeks that you do not work a Sunday you will be required to work either a Tuesday or Wednesday during that shift week.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.