Salary: £25,250 to £32,775 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type:Secondment/Fixed Term Contract ending February 2022
We're seeking a Social Value Officer to join the team at Clarion Futures in Croydon.
We'll look to you to help embed a social value strategy across Clarion that covers aims, targets and guidance for all staff when procuring new contracts. You'll support the Social Value Coordinator with securing, monitoring and coordinating social value from partner contractors in order to improve the lives of customers and local residents.
Other key responsibilities will include:-
- Establish a social value governance framework, to include regular meetings with Clarion Futures colleagues, contract managers and contractors.
- Work with Social Value Coordinator and key stakeholders to ensure consistent approach, and representation, for major procurement exercises.
- Work with Clarion Futures and Housing colleagues to identify annual social value priorities, ensuring they link to what contractors can deliver and local targets.
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience in community investment delivery and partnerships. You'll need knowledge and experience of securing social value from contractors and setting up frameworks to monitor delivery. You'll have excellent negotiating skills to ensure contractors offer appropriate social value and deliver on commitments. Excellent communication and organisational skills are also essential for the role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 5th October at midnight.
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile Social Value Officer
please visit our website at https://careers.clarionhg.com/ or click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group. Our mission is to provide support, skills and opportunities to Clarion residents nationwide, transforming lives and communities.
We exist to maximise the opportunities available to our residents, providing people with the tools and support they need to overcome their challenges, from employment and financial support, through to youth and community programmes.
Facebook: Clarion Futures
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.