Salary: £29,122 to £34,261 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're seeking a dedicated and reliable Sustainment Officer to provide a tenancy sustainment service to meet the needs of individuals and families living in Clarion Housing properties. We'll look to you to manage complex case work end to end referred under the Advice and Support process face to face and over the phone with the aim of preventing evictions and enabling sustained tenancies.
You'll be responsible for:-
- Managing complex case work referred under the Advice and Support process by collating all necessary documentation to facilitate decision making in line with relevant policies, procedures, statutory or regulatory guidance and keep accurate, up to date records of actions taken to assist in case management and reporting requirements. To ensure a high quality Sustainment service is delivered to residents.
- Managing the outcomes of your cases by keeping up to date records of all activities and outcomes of each case to enable accurate monthly performance reports and case reviews to be completed with your line manager.
- Organising follow up appointments for each case in line with CRM processes to be able to case manage and deliver the agreed outcome for the tenant.
We're looking for individuals with sound experience of working with vulnerable individuals/families. You'll have experience of managing cases and liaising with and sign-posting to support agencies and statutory agencies. With excellent communication and customer service skills, you'll be able to develop effective working relationships with managers across the association as well as with key agencies. An in depth knowledge of social housing management and experience of working with external agencies to ensure solutions is also essential for the role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 6th October at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel extensively across regions in order to visit customers
This post is subject to Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.