We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Sales & Marketing Officer based in Bristol. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £30,000 per annum.
About our Sales & Marketing Officer role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our shared ownership offer by leading on its development and implementing processes and procedures to provide the effective delivery, marketing, and handover of a growing shared ownership programme.
Key Responsibilities as our Sales & Marketing Officer:
- Together with the Sales & Marketing Manager, develop the Brighter Places shared ownership programme, acting as a day-to-day lead for all homeownership and sales and marketing activity, and delivering a positive customer experience throughout
- Developing and implementing systems and processes to support Right to Buy / Right to Acquire and property sales
What we’re looking for in our Sales & Marketing Officer:
- Be able to evidence successful management of sales conveyancing and property matters using successful influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience of managing the Right to Acquire and Right to Buy processes and surrounding legislation
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends, and a good awareness of the issues facing first time buyers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
You will receive the following benefits as our Sales & Marketing Officer:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Closing date: Friday 8th October 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Sales & Marketing Officer, then please click apply today!