Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for an Income Officer, (known internally as a Homeownership Coordinator), to join us on permanent basis.
As Income Officer, you will deliver an efficient and professional service to our customers, facilitating a range of homeowner transactions including the extension of leases, the re-sale of shared ownership, retirement, right to buy and commercial properties, the purchase of properties through right to acquire, right to buy and voluntary right to buy, and customer services relating to rent and service charges. You’ll provide specialist advice, administrative support and undertakings regarding leases, customer accounts and associated matters.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of overdue accounts / recovering overdue money.
- Good numeracy skills, able to calculate completion statements, interpret service charge queries and conduct affordability assessment accurately.
- Have a keen eye for detail, allowing accurate checking of legal documents.
- Be highly committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Be highly personable in their approach to customers and have a clear and concise delivery in the terms and conditions the customer must adhere to under their lease.
- Have strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple cases/workload at the same time.
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Have strong literacy skills to read, interpret and translate terms within the lease to ensure they are adhered to.
- Be pro-active in nature, able to work well using own initiative.
- Have knowledge of the sales and conveyancing process.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?