A Customer Liaison Officer position is required in our Complaints team which will primarily focus on heating and gas complaints and resolution for THT. The role will involve investigating and where possible resolving informal and Stage 1 complaints.
The key tasks for this role include:
This details the core duties and expectations of the roles (not a task list)
- Monitor initial reports of informal complaints and resolve at first point of contact where possible.
- Regularly monitoring and progressing all live complaints, status updates and complaint closures and providing lessons learnt were required.
- Liaise with complainants, MP Office’s, and other stakeholders on behalf of THT ensuring that customers are fully updated throughout investigations
- Monitor customer satisfaction, enquiries with potential service improvements suggested.
- Contribute towards team objectives and key performance indicators whilst considering the personal needs of the customer.
- Build excellent relationships with customers, contractors and stakeholders and work collaboratively with colleagues across THT.
- Authorised spend up to agreed levels whilst maximising cost efficiencies and considering financial strength
- Other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the Trust.
In this role you will be good at:
- Building an excellent rapport with customers, contractors and internal stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with THT colleagues
- Being an active listener
- Paying close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently through a range of channels and both in written and verbal form.
- Understand and pick up on key trends
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies, and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
- Standard annual leave allowance of 31 days
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- 2 x volunteering days per year
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
We have joined the L&Q Group, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
Closing date: 4th October 2021, however, please send your applications in as soon as possible as the closing date may be brought forward if enough quality applications are received prior to the current closing date.
Interviews: W/C 11th October 2021