A vacancy has arisen in our Property Services team for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support across all areas of the department.
Reporting to the Project Manager in Property Services , the main roles and responsibilities for this role are to:
- Respond to enquiries regarding Property Services Department andrecord them in Open Housing CRM.
- Provide routine administrative support to the Planned works, Assets Repair & Voids team to support the delivery of efficient services.
- Support the effective coordination of all the services within the Property Services Department.
- Support the effective coordination of services, including working with planners and voids co-ordinator.
- Raise and complete Purchase Orders/Open Housing Orders and ensuring timely processing of all invoices.
- Liaise with Contractors to ensure their Service Delivery is in line with the THT’s performance targets.
- Assist the Department’s Surveyors in arranging Zoom Virtual Inspections with customers.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide a high-quality service to the Trusts customers.
- Operate and maintain standard internal systems and procedures in line with agreed operating guidelines.
- Support data entry and the collation of relevant information to support team activity and ensure with GDPR.
- Provide standard guidance to internal colleagues and customers with defined area of expertise, escalating or passing on specialist enquiries as appropriate.
- Develop an awareness of other departments and service areas and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Carry out the customer liaison role, booking in work and keeping customers up to date on larger contracts. Arrange pre-entry surveys / dilapidation inspections. Assist in the collation of customer satisfaction for all works.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Good standard of education, including excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- It is essential that the candidate has advanced Microsoft applications skills/Knowledge, particularly Excel.
- It is desirable that the candidate have experience of working in a similar environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential for this role as are exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Positive can-do attitude.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies, and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- Annual leave allowance of 31 days per annum
Unfortunately we are not accepting applications from previous applicants