About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator working within our busy Financial Services Team. The purpose of this role is to work across the financial operations team covering the day to day administration requirements as well as assisting with the transactional processes within the team.
- Have previous experience of working in a high volume transaction environment
- Be proficient at least to an intermediate level of Microsoft Office products particularly Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Need the ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet strict deadlines, along with being familiar with accounting terminology, procedures and processes
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
In return, you will join a supportive team who are part of an innovative, professional and growing regional housing association.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £23,625pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes from our head office in Hemel Hempstead and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff. We have an annual turnover of £90 million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
How to Apply
Please click below for a copy of the Finance Administrator job description.
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021
Interview date: Monday 1st November 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.